We are keenly aware of the smallest details as we coordinate all project functions including estimating, value analysis, constructability reviews, project operations and management, scheduling, cost control, quality control and safety. Our heightened awareness leads to more efficient designs, increased budget confidence, lower bid prices, fewer change orders, decreased construction times and higher quality.
To achieve these results, we must be actively engaged in the project during both the pre-construction and construction phases. And because we understand the details, we don’t just report on the project’s progress and react to situations; we provide the detailed planning, coordination, and direction necessary to create efficiencies in time, cost and quality.
Construction Management services include:
- Project Coordination
- Subcontractor Coordination + Management
- Schedule Development + Tracking
- Real-Time Financial Tracking + Reporting
- Subcontractor Change Orders + Claims
- Subcontractor Pay Requests
- Project Controls
- Self-Perform Capabilities
- Building Information Modeling
- Submittals + Shop Drawings
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Commissioning + Project Turnover